Two weeks before the wedding:
- Try to get 8 hours of sleep a night. Getting regular good nights sleep can help improve your skin tone and also help you to de-stress so that you can totally glow on your big day. If you have trouble sleeping, avoid sweets or caffeine before bed and try relaxation exercises such as yoga or meditation. Aromatherapy can also help, so try a few drops of lavender on your pillow and it should help you sleep like a baby.
- Drink 2 litres of water every day. Drinking lots of water is an easy way of helping to achieve a radiant complexion, bright clear eyes and also gives you that added burst of energy. If you find it difficult to drink so much water, try carrying a bottle with you wherever you go. Or if you find water tasteless to drink, then simply add a few splashes of fresh lemon or lime into it.
- Full body exfoliation 3 times a week. This is a sure fire way of reducing lines and wrinkles as well as helping your skin look and feel radiant.
- 15 minutes of stretches every day. Keep limbered and stress-free for your wedding day with 15 minutes of stretches. Stretching regularly will help reduce any build-up of tension, as well as your posture. You don’t need much space and you can even do some at work (www.glo-wellbeing.co.uk/deskercises.html)
- Have a make-up test run. Whether you are employing a professional make-up artist or doing it yourself, make sure that you have a trial run just to make sure that you get the look that you really want and that you are not allergic to any of the make-up being used.
- Pamper yourself. Treat yourself to a facial, manicure or massage, so that you feel relaxed and look
gorgeous. Hen pamper parties are a great way of you and your girlfriends enjoying some beauty and health treatments before the big day.
- On the wedding day:
Use concealer one tone lighter than your skin tone. This lightens dark circles, brightens your face and helps you look rested. Lock it in with loose powder applied over the top.
- Use waterproof mascara. Most brides cry on their wedding day, so make sure you are wearing waterproof mascara – even if you don’t think you are the crying type – why take the chance?
- Have an emergency health/beauty kit. Make sure that you or your chief bridesmaid has an essential stash of emergency items. Hair spray, clear nail varnish (if your tights ladder), powder and concealer for any blemishes, lip stick, hair grips, hairbrush and a sewing kit , as well as anything else you think you may need.
- Relax. You have planned so long for this day, so make sure you enjoy it and are totally relaxed. Make sure that you set aside some YOU time on the day whether its by taking a long relaxing bath, lighting some candles of simply reading a favourite book.
If you would like to pamper yourself and your friends with the ultimate mobile spa for your hen party then please contact www.glo-pamper.co.uk . Look out for any special offers that we might be running too.